Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Almost there

Hi everyone
I'm on holiday this week, but have to write end of year reports so I haven't seen the light of day until today when I decided I was going to do some crafting as they are almost done!
I have been wanting to make this tea pot card for ages and have just bought this teddy bo & co image - along with many, many more lol! The two seemed to fit together perfectly. As the card is a 3d card it will be perfect for my niece to pop a small gift inside for her teacher at the end of the year. Wonder if I will get one - lol.

The image is coloured with promarkers.
I used another one of the nitwit digi papers printed onto 300gsm centura pearl card. I can't stop using these papers they are just so pretty.
The flowers and crochet lace are from wild orchid crafts of course.

I am entering this card into the teddy bo shaped card challenge

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the week

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Sheryl, it's fabulous. Super colouring. These teddies are addictive aren't they? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Sheryl - made for each other. :) Lovely card and wonderful shape.

    Thank you for joining with us at Teddybo this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your teapot card its perfect for the image, and a big thank you for your kind comment that you left on my blog
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shape of your card is brilliant Sheryl!!! That image is perfect for it too!! Such a fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape, it does go so well with the image - that was the 1st Teddy Bo and Bea I coloured and is one of my favourites.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Teddy Bo.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Sheryl....love the shape and the images matches in perfectly!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally perfect - loving the shape. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shaped card - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx