Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

Raring to Go!

After a lovely relaxing day crafting and having lunch with my best friend who is also addicted to card making, today I am raring to go and determined to complete those end of year reports. For today's card I followed the sketch by Rebekah for the Pink Gem challenge. I must apologise to the lovely ladies there because I have only just found you- and what a delight! I am spreading the word amongst my crafting buddies because the items you have are so reasonably priced and just gorgeous.
This is Rebekah's sketch.



And this is my take on it. As you can see I am in pink mode again - I don't know why because it's so not my colour.


As usual the floral paper is from Nitwit collections, the flowers from wild orchid crafts and the gorgeous image is a digi image from pink gem designs.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

A gem of a challenge - Sketch
Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 58 Summer Sparkle.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 154 Flower Power
Craft Room - 1st challenge anything goes
Divas by design -Florals

Enjoy the rest of your day.

15 comments:

  1. Very pink and just too cute Pink and Brown works so well. Thank you for sharing this with us and our first challenge at Craft-Room Challenge. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sheryl, Love the colours and the have worked the sketch perfectly xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Sheryl, lovely image and I do love pink and brown together. Thank you for entering the first Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image - and I love your punched borders! Thanks for joining i our first Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

    P.s. don't forget those pesky rules...we are asking those who want to win the £10 voucher to display the the Craft-room shop logo on their sidebars. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious card, love the color combo too. Great job. Thanks for joining us at CRC. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheryl. I really like the colours you've used in your card. It looks fab. Good luck in the Craft-Room Challenge and thanks for joining us. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Sheryl!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Sheryl. Love the cute image and the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheryl,
    Your card is wonderful!
    Love the colours you have used,and the image looks fab on your card.
    Thanks so much for spreading the word for the Gem Of A Challenge site xxx
    And for joining in the challege.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super Sheryl fab colour combo thanks for using my sketch at a gem of a challenge hugs rebekah xx PS you could enter this into divas by design floral challenge too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Sheryl and that image is very cute, love all your little details, thanks for joining us at CRC for our first challenge x Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very well done!, I'm so glad you joined us at Diva's by Design, this is a real inspiration!
    HUGS
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really nice style, I love the card it's so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us on Craft Room's first ever challenge, we would love to see you again, good luck.
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sheryl,
    lovely girlie card and colours.

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just started to follow your blog this card is so sweet. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx