Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

Wouldn't you know it!

Hello peeps,
Would you believe it - having soldiered on to the end of term with a rotten cold, I have felt too poorly for the first three days of the holiday to do anything. Even my husband has realised that I must be poorly because I haven't attempted any crafting, nor have I watched Create and Craft as I lay in my sick bed! Today I had to summon up the energy to make a birthday card for our daughter who will be 27 on Monday. I had coloured this Tilda a while ago and was trying to decide what to do with it. It seemed to take ages to make and to be honest I am not at my most patient.
I decided on a shaped tent card ! Why make life easy for yourself?


I had to fiddle with the size of the bit in the middle to make it fit and now I wish I'd printed the inside paper onto the card so that it would blend in better, but we live and learn. The image is coloured with Promarkers, the flowers are from wild orchids, ribbon from ribbon girl, swirls die cut using a Maryanne creatable die
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Simon says stamp - shaped card
Craft challenge - Fairy tales
OOh La La - circles
Make it Monday - anything goes
Lexi's Creations - shaped card
I love Promarkers - Anything goes

I'm off to enjoy a cool glass of Lucozade and snuggle up with the cats. Enjoy your evening.

6 comments:

  1. hello Cheryl. Super tent card .Love that image .thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, I love Tilda is hanging down. Sorry to hear that you've been ill, I hope you are fighting fit soon. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tent card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, its wonderful. thanks for joining in at OLLCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card , I am going to have to try one of these .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh la la; we hope to see you again soon. DesigNeAl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx