Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

What a week!

Not exactly as restful a half term as I had hoped. My poor mum is really struggling after her accident so I've been tied up with her for the week. So much so that I didn't think I would manage a card for todays CRAFT Challenge.
Our challenge this week is to use no designer papers and to be honest this is the first time I have ever tried this.
The card was done really quickly using this beautiful little fella from
 Meljen's designs who is one of our generous sponsors this week.
Click here to check out the fantastic prizes.



He is coloured with spectrum noir pens rather than Promarkers this time.
The brown paper is from an A4 envelope which has been embossed using a mica mask. This is the debossed side.
The blue punched paper was from a page in a magazine and the blue die cut was the insert from a gift box. 
The blooms and corner are from wild orchids.

This is a really fun challenge so do join in.
Pop over to my fellow teamies blogs to see how inventive and creative they have been.
Have a great day.

Hugs Sheryl xxx





5 comments:

  1. great card he looks so cosy in his hat and scarf. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really sweet, love the blue with the kraft. Hope your Mum feels better soon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sheryl...so glad you played along with CRAFTY RIBBONS challenge, your card is lovely, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Sheryl, this is so cute, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherylab card i love how you,ve used the brown envelope,cute image too.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Paws for thought challenge.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx