Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Mothers Day challenge

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and finding some crafting time.

Today is Thursday and as always it's time for a new CRAFT challenge.
We have three sponsors this week

In 2 Stamps                      Wild Rose Studio Ltd       Trimgyms Digistamps and Images

And the challenge is ...... Mothers Day


Here is my DT card using Flower Wreath from Sew Many Cards
For a change my card is fairly clean and simple


I have decoupaged three flowers on the bottom of the wreath and made it stand
away from the sentiment with Pinflair gel.
The papers are from a Nitwit set I have and the sentiment is made
using a Lily of the Valley stamp.

Please pop along to my fellow teamies blogs I know they will love
 to hear what you think of their work.

Enjoy your day and this challenge.
I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Scrapbook sisters  - Spring flowers
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - colour your world
Crafty Ribbons celebrate your mum

Hugs Sheryl xxx

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. I love the wreath, and the sentiment postmark is fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sheryl....
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS, your card is gorgeous x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Sheryl! Thanks for joining the spring flowers challenge at Scrapbook Sisters this week,Julie B.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty Mothers day card Sheryl,thankyou for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx