Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Use Stitching


Good morning all,
What a fantastic start to the school holidays, I do hope this weather continues everyone was beginning to turn rusty I think!
Welcome to another challenge at CRAFT, our theme for this week is Use Stitching which can be real or faux. I must admit I love to see stitching on a card but sewing has never been my strong point so I apologise for the wonky stitching on my DT card.

We have four fantastic sponsors again this week. 

For my card I used this beautiful 'Wine Barrel' Image from My Heart Pieces.



It is coloured with Promarkers and was a joy to colour.
I applied glossy accents to the glass and the bottles.
The cute corkscrew charm was from ebay
The swirl is from  Marianne Designs.
The ribbon is from my stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the delicious papers are one again from Katie Pertiet over at DesignerDigitals.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crazy 4 Challenges - real or faux stitching
Crafts and me - Anything goes

Hope you like this card - back to the sewing machine for more practice!

Have fun and please visit my fellow teamies and leave them a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx