Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 22 October 2012

Things With Wheels

Good morning all.
                          I hope you all had an amazing weekend. We had a brilliant time in Bournemouth at my cousin's husband's 60th  birthday. It was a formula 1 themed night and a really great occasion as it was a complete surprise to him.
                                                           
                                       Over at Incy Wincy Designs this week we have a brand new theme

Things With Wheels
Our sponsor this week is

undefined
Here is my DT card using Di's Digi Download image Wheelbarrow Ted.


The papers are from two different NitWit sets, Fincy's garden and Potting Shed. 
The border is part of the Potting shed set.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.
The sentiment stamp is from one of Little Claire's Sentiment sets.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.




Enjoy the challenge and remember to pop by my fellow team members' blogs to check out their inspirational projects.

4 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl this is very cute!!
    also sending you an extra hug too!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Cute image! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx