Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Losing track

OMG, time is going so fast I am losing track of the days. Which is why my post today is so late.
The new challenge over at CRAFT ....
A Photo Inspiratation



Our fantastic sponsors are


I chose am image by Rick St Dennis and embossed it.


The card is much prettier in real life and the glitter is much more sparkly.
The gorgeous papers are from Katie Pertiet Adalicia collection available here 
The 'baubles' paper is from Stamping All Day.

The ribbon is from Stash and the pearl buckle was from the NEC a few weeks ago.

Enjoy the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl. I love the embossed image and can imagine how wonderful it must look in real life.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx