Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Use Embossing

Good morning all,
It's Thursday again and the weeks are just flying by. Over at CRAFT challenge toady we would like you to...

Use Embossing
You can use embossing powders or dry embossing or a combination of both in your projects.

Our fantastic sponsors this week are


My DT card this week is a very different card for me.
I chose to use sheriff by Doodle Dragons


This card is for our best friend's birthday who loves westerns.
I used an embossabilities folder for the brickwork and embossed wood effect paper for the roof.
The wanted poster was a feebie I found somehere on the internet and the sheriff sign was $1 from another site - I'm sorry I can't remember which one.
The image is coloured with copics.

Have a great day


4 comments:

  1. Fab card Sheryl - I'm sure your friend will love it - I love all the cowboy stamps that the different digi companies do - I must have been a cowgirl in another life! I'm in desperate need of inspiration for a DT card for an embossing challenge at the weekend - not my favourite challenge theme - time is running out for me so I'll have to come up with something - have a great week end hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl I just want to say this card is really super. Jeanette ps the link on the CRAFT challenge doesn't bring you to here but to somebody else. Confused.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Sheryl, beautifully embossed & such a fun idea.
    I would really love to find those great little Sheriff, Jail & Wanted embellishments as my husband is a retired Sheriff & those would make the greatest things to put on cards for him ...
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie Sheryl and your colouring and your card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx