Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 March 2013

Shaped Card

Good morning all,

Monday has come around again and it's time for a new challenge at INCY WINCY Designs.
This week our sponsor is
Bugaboo Stamps

and we would like you to create a

Shaped Card 

Here is my card using Thanks A Latte


The cup is decorated with paper from Katie Pertiet -  La Creme Choclate  here
The sentiment was cut on my silhouette cameo as was the card shape itself.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.

We are so looking forward to visiting your blogs to look at your fantastic projects.

Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx