Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Spring is here!

Well I thought spring was here, we have had some super days this week, but yesterday it was very chilly.
The title of our challenge over at CRAFT challenge today is ...

Easter/ Spring
As always there are a host of fabulous prizes on offer from our very generous sponsors.

LEJ Designs              Stitchy Bear Stamps



For my card this week I chose 'Tulips and Wooden Shoes' from Pattie's Creations.




The image is coloured as always with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchids.
The sentiment tag is by Little Claire Stamps
The yummy papers are from Katie Pertiet's Digital paper pack Botanist notebook No20 available here.
The hat pin and pearls are from my stash.
Please remember to visit my fellow teamies and leave them some crafty hugs. They really do produce some inspirational projects.

Have a great day,



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, such a great image
    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    Hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a marvellous card with a very sweet image!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx