Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Let It Bloom!


Good morning all it's time for another fantastic challenge at The Paper Shelter.


As you might have seen on our challenge blog we have now passed the magical number of a 1000 followers. To celebrate that, (we love to celebrate at the Shelter), we are giving away two prizes instead of our normal one.


Both of these prizes are up for grabs for everyone that plays along with us this week. Using TPS products or not.


The usual $ 30 voucher to spend in the Paper Shelter Shop,
plus a gift voucher worth $20.



This week it is Team B's turn to host the challenge and our 
theme for this week is
Make It Bloom

There are lots of gorgeous images available over at The Paper Shelter to fit this theme so I had a difficult choice, but I chose 'Freshly Harvested' to use as the focal point for my book, box card.


and the inside


As always the image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Raspberry Road Collection Lavender Fields and Victorian Timeless here 
The vintage seed packet is one I found on the internet.
The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps
The flowers are from Wild Orchids and the ribbon is from my stash.
The book box template is one I designed on my Silhouette Cameo Machine.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Please hop over to my fellow teamies blogs to look at their awesome projects and leave them some crafty love.


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl - what a fab idea to put the seeds inside! Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS Sheryl. A beautifully coloured image and great creation. Love everything about it
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheryl, love what youve done with that image and your flower spray is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card of yours and so clever with the seed bag in it. Wish I had thought of that. LoL It's a wonderful card.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful box card Sheryl :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous box card, love your colours and those flowers are perfect.
    Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a gorgeous creation!!! Your coloring is beautiful and this is so creative. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Springtime card Sheryl, thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheryl, you have made absolutely perfect job :) This is stunning card :) Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I♥Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx