Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 July 2015

Buttons and Bows

Good Morning,
Here we are almost at the end of another month - my goodness time is flying by.
Today sees the start of another challenge at Natalie and Amy’s and the theme is
Buttons and Bows
We would like to see at least one of these in your project.
My backing paper has buttons on it and the two butterflies are actually buttons.




 Things I used from Natalie and Amy’s Shop…
Other things used …..
The butterfly buttons, flowers and ribbon are all from my stash.
The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The sentiment was made using a little Claire stamp
I would like to enter this into the following challenges….

Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge -  (July) Always Anything Goes

Have fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx