Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 July 2015

Summer birthday

Good afternoon,
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
My card today is one I have made for my Aunt’s birthday.



And inside



The image is from Di’s Digital downloads and is coloured with Promarkers.
The corners were cut using a cheery Lynn Design
The papers are from the Michelle Roos Collection Rose Cottage

I would like to enter this card into the following challrnges….
Brown Sugar – - Girly
Craft for the Craic -  July - Summer Time
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge -  Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -Anything goes with Patterned Paper

10 comments:

  1. I just popped by to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm so glad I did - this card is stunning. Hugs Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet...I love your card!
    Thanks for playing at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl this is just over the top with cuteness and I so love the inside too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image on your lovely card. I am sure the recipient will love it. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty. I love it. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sweet delicate creation! I love papers, design and image!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge. Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenge :) hard to say that mices are great but yours are so cut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx