Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Summer Holidays

Good Morning,
I hope your day is going well so far. Today I would like to share a card with you that I have designed for Crafting by Designs as their Guest Designer for this week.

The theme for their challenge this week is Summer Holidays.


The image for this card is from Justinklined and is called Family Beach Huts.
It has been coloured with Promarkers.
The gorgeous papers are from the Raspberry Road Collection Seaside Treasures - here
The seashells, metal charm and ribbon are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges........


Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge -  Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs  - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination -  Always Anything Goes

Paper Shelter Challenge -  Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Great Summer time vibe!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the summery feel. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards . Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer holidays here we come!! I love this happy fun card with all the bright and cheerful colours. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this card is a beauty and a real pleasure to look at with the gorgeous colors and peaceful looking beach scene. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great beach scene and the elements are so pretty. Nice image and gorgeous coloring Sheryl. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and I hope to see you again in our new challenge. Have a nice day :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx