Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 3 November 2016

Sketch Time At CRAFT

Good morning,
                       It's time for our first challenge of November over at CRAFT. This week we have a sketch for you to follow.



You can rotate or flip the sketch but we must be able to see the sketch in your finished project.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are .....

For my card this week I used 'Goddess of Winter Frost' from Rick St Denis
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The snowflakes were cut using a Joy snowflake die and a memory box die.
The bling string is from my stash and the sentiment was made on my PC.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.....
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra (M, P1) - Always Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) Anything Goes with Patterned
Oddball Art Stamps (M, P15, E3, SIO, Must use a digi stamp) Anything Goes
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up (M, P1, E3, Christmas cards) #22 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W  #181 - Snowflakes (W1 of 2)
Allsorts  W,3E  #387 Let's Make a Start on Christmas
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, #43 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas  #305 Anything Christmas Goes
Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - (Week 2) Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. Lovely frosty card thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sheryl. Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, this is a fabulous card, Sheryl! What a gorgeous, elegant image!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx