Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2017

One for the Boys


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.

This challenge will run for four weeks

One For the Boys

Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is

Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

For my card I used  KO  Kevin




The papers are from the Nitwit Collection Gentlemen Folk

The image is coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment was made on the PC.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …..

The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes

Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M -July - Anything Goes

Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) No.48 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous we need more mens cards and images. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliantly colored this is, Sheryl! Fabulous guy card, with a wonderful background! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx