Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

GDT Through The Craft Room Door


Good morning,

I would like to share this card with you today which is my GDT card for

Through The Craft Room Door

For my card I chose to use


The crad base was made using Go Create XL circle dies.
The image is coloured with Promarkers ;
Burgundy, Crimson, Lipstick Red
Coral, Sunkissed Pink and Blush
Warm grey 5, 4 and 2
Ice grey 1 ( for highlights on the shirt and socks)
Cocoa and Tan
The digital soccer papers are from ABIllustrations – available on Etsy - here
The sentiment was made on the PC using Craft Artist by Serif.
The image was fussy cut and added to the card using silcon glue as was the sentiment.
I added glossy accents to his glasses.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #11 Anything Goes
Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects)  #13 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E, C10 - #160 ANYTHING GOES (Week 2)
Crafty Calendar M,1E August Shaped Card

6 comments:

  1. This is great I love these digi images! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Birthday card Sheryl. Perfect layout for the image you selected. Thank you for joining us this week as our Guest Designer at Through The Craft Room Door
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card - very fun. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the image and papers! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card surely brought a smile to the recipients face. thanks for shring with us at Love To Craft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx