Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 March 2018

For A Girl at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
For A Girl
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …..
For my card I used Snow Butterfly
 
I coloured the image using Promarkers.
I fussy cut the image and the rabbits so that they could be placed in different places alondide the image.
The corners were made by cutting a large snowflake into four ( I think it’s a Tonic die, if not it’s a Tattered Lace die).
The beautiful paper is from a Bearly Mine digital set – no longer available, to which I added some glitter.
The sentiment is an from artypants Christmas sentiments and again I’m not sure if they are still available.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …..
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge - W, Christmas Only, #10 - Anything Christmas/Optional Tropical Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #48- Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #434 - Only Girls Allowed

5 comments:

  1. Like the idea of rearranging the rabbits and fab card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheryl, this is lovely! What a great idea to use a snowflake for your corners!! I love it! My mind is awash with plans!! Fantastic colouring and beautiful scene! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and that image is so sweet! Love your idea of using the snowflakes as corners too - brilliant ! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs ,Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sheryl. I love the image you've used and your colouring is perfect. The papers and snowflake corners look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'only girls allowed' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx