Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

At Last

Hi everyone,
It has been a busy, busy week, hence no posts until today. At last I have made a card using my Humphrey's Corner CD Rom. I thought I would never get one done.
I used the template from the Adorables CD I had at Christmas and one of the decoupage images. I only used the first two layers though - it's just enough to give an extra dimension to this pretty style of card.
The sister with the 'blingy' dress is my sister - glam as ever Bev! And of course the other one is me!
Any way, hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.


Everything is from the CD except for the flowers and lace obviously which are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I was entering this into the Crafters Companion Humphrey Competition  but I can't fathom out what to do with this widget thingee!
So I'm entering into Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx