Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

First Challenge of 2012

Morning all and Happy New Year,Those of us that were around in the 1980's will remember drawings of what life would be like in the year 2000. People were travelling around on hover boards and the buildings looked like something from Star Trek. However, life continues to be the same for most people, with maybe just a few more 'gadgets' to befuddle our brains.
Today is the first challenge of 2012 at Incy Wincy Designs and my first card as a D.T. member.
I was thrilled to be chosen for this sixth month stint.

Our Sponsor this week is

The images we had to choose from are fantastic, Nikki you are a very talented lady.


This digi stamp is called Little Puppy.
The papers are from a NitWit Collection called Tails and Wags.
The buttons and ribbon are from my crafty stash.
The image is coloured with Promarkers

Have a good day, enjoy the challenge and don't forget to visit my fellow teamies blogs to check out their inspirational projects.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Robynsfetish - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy animal prints
my mums craft shop anything goes
Hugs Sheryl xxx

11 comments:

  1. congrats on the dt post and lovely card this reminds me of my puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. I love the paw print paper.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunny Cute card LOVE that Ribbon!! look forward to working with you on the Incy Wincy Team, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, luv your image. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish challenge 88 cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Thanks for entering the Robyns fetish Challenge!
    Hannelie
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card. thank you so much for you sweet comment on my blog.

    your picture is absolutely stunning! meaning... you're one beautiful lady!

    happy new year.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sheryl, so cute and you have coloured it beautifully :)
    Happy New Year hunny, I hope it's a good one for you :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I love dogs. This card is great.
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable I love your coloring and the doggie print ribbon to cute hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx