Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

Tag It

Morning all,
      I hope you are all fit and healthy. Today over at INCY WINCY DESIGNS  we have a  new challenge....                                              
  
Tag It

This means we want to see tags somewhere on your creations or of course you can simply make the tag your creation.

For my tags I decided to use a sentiment from our sponsor.....


...... to make two tag bookmarks for relatives for Easter. I also use the bird image from Kn'K and an Easter Cross from McMahon Five Designs. 


You can be as creative as you like and most importantly .... have fun.

Please remember to stop by at my fellow teamie's blogs,  they have some gorgeous creations.

Have a fab day.

Hugs Sheryl xxx



1 comment:

  1. so beautiful tags….. love the combo and cute image
    .....
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx