Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good morning all,
                                 Our challenge over at INCY WINCY this week is Tic Tac Toe.
You have the choice of two boards, a pink one for those of us who love all things pink and a regular board for those that don't!
                                                 


And here's my card hmmmm which board did I use?




Image - Teeny Mouse Hugs                

This card is for my Sister in Law who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer at the moment.
The papers are from Scrapbook Maid.
The charm is from E bay and the ribbon from stash.
As always the flowers are from Wild Orchids

Have fun with this challenge. We can't wait to visit your blogs to see your fabulous creations and don't forget to drop by my fellow teamies blogs and leave them a lovely comment - I know they love to hear from you.
I am entering this card into CES Challenge - use a charm
Paper Sundaes - girly
A gem of a challenge - perfect pastels.
Divas by design favourite things- flowers and charm
.
Have a good day.


Hugs Sheryl xxx


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Sheryl. I love the border along the bottom.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun this is just gorgeous & such a lovely idea I'm sure your sister in law will love it & treasure it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love the combination of pinks here - ans so many lovely details too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work...really pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with A Gem Of A Challenge....good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card loving all the pink thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx