Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 19 April 2012

Anniversary / Wedding Challenge

Good morning all,
Here we are half way through April already. How fast the time goes.

Today over at CRAFT challenge we have an Anniversary / wedding challenge.

Our sponsors this week are 

I have had a fabulous time working with our sponsors' images.

My first card uses A Perfect Pear from Meljen Designs.
I just love this image

The image is coloured with Promarkers
The  flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The ribbon and Pearls are from stash.
The gorgeous papers are from  Design House Digital - Sarah Schmutz, ABC papers


My second card is a double tag pocket card using wags n whiskers 'steal a kiss'



This image is coloured with Promarkers. 
Lace and flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
The beautiful papers which are soft green (not grey as they look in the picture) are from
 Digital Designs - Alandia Paper Pack by Katie Pertiet

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Make it Monday - always anything goes.
Wags and whiskers - anything goes
Crafty sentiments use a digi


Enjoy the rest of your day and the challenge. 
Please stop by the rest of my teamies blogs to check out their inspirational projects.

Hugs Sheryl 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sheryl and love both the images and colours you have used.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards, Sheryl. I love the image on the first one and the double pocket design on the second is fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are exquisite Sheryl. Beautiful designs and colours. Gloria

    Visit my blog - would love more members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The double pocket is wonderful! I'm so glad saw your entry on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are simply delightful creations.
    Love the " Perfect Pear" .Love your style too.
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards both of them & so much work has gone into the 2nd. Bizzarly enough the pear image makes it my favourite - I love daft stamps! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two Gorgeous cards Sheryl. I do love your double tag card, very different x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx