Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Incy Wincy Challenge Kraft and One other colour

Good morning All,
Our challenge last week at INCY WINCY  took a while to get going, so hopefully this one will prove to be a bit more enticing.

This week, we would like you to use Kraft and One Other 
You can of course use skin tones and a little bit of white or black - but not a lot.

Our fabulous Sponsor is Bugaboo digital Stamps

Here is my project for this week which is a gift bag.


First of all I printed the red digital overlay onto a piece of Kraft card. 
Then I printed the Happy Birthday sentiment onto the background card.
The fab image is called Dottie Yoga and is coloured with Promarkers.
The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The gorgeous swirl was made using a memory box die.

Enjoy your day and the challenge.
Remember to check out my fellow DT members' blogs for their amazing projects.

Hugs Sheryl xxx

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous gift bag. I love the paper and the embellishments are fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag and the colours are lovely...classy. ♥ am a new follower too lol..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cheryl what a brilliant gift bag and little project its gorgeous and I love the image too hunnie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx