Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Recipe challenge at CRAFT

Good morning peeps,
                            We are feeling very sad at the moment because our beautiful cat Raffles passed away yesterday. He was 18 and a half and the most gentle cat I have ever known. 
Rest in peace my beautiful boy you enriched our lives beyond measure you are forever in our hearts.

Today over at CRAFT challenge, we have a recipe challenge for you 


We have four brilliant sponsors for our challenge this week.




For my card for this week's challenge I used one of the images from the 


I really struggled with this because I wanted to add a lot more flowers but I stuck with the one in her hand and the rose in the corner.

The lace and rose are from Wild Orchid crafts.
The sentiment is from LOTV
The heavenly papers are from Katie Pertiet over at Designer Digitals

Have fun with this challenge and please check out my fellow teamies their work is just awesome.




3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat, I'm sure you must miss him but have lot's of happy memories
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the papers are so beautiful

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya..fab card for the challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl fantastic card simply beautiful!
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx