Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Use Fabric at CRAFT challenge

Good morning everyone,
                                    I trust you are all well. Once again it's Thursday - Christmas looms ever closer on the horizon and I have a house covered in brick dust as the builders demolish my kitchen to make way for a new one. Who ever it was that said having a new kitchen is one of the most stressful things is not wrong!

Today our theme at CRAFT is.........
 Use Fabric
and as always we have an array of generous sponsors.

Bugaboo   Digital Stamps       Karen's Doodles    

For my DT card this week I chose SB Fancy Winter from Bugaboo



The 'fabric' elements are cheese cloth and a white fabric used to create favours for weddings.
The baby's breath flowers are also made from fabric.
The image is coloured with copics
The papers are from Katie Pertiet sets Jack Frost and December Fades available here 
The flowers are from Wild Orchids and the ribbon is from my stash.
The cute bells are from ebay.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddy.

Enjoy the challenge and the rest of your day

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl. I love the image and beautiful shades of blue

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx