Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Craft Recipe


Good morning all, I trust you are all well,

 Today over at CRAFT challenge we have a new challenge and it is a recipe challenge.


                   
and as always, we have a fantastic group of sponsors.



Here is my DT card using 'Love Owls' from Pink Gem's.

I used the image to make a bookmark which I attached to the card with a velcro dot.




The papers are from the Katie Pertiet Set Letter box Bird Watcher - here
The pearls and ribbons are from my crafty stash.
The cute sentiement stamp is one of a Little Claire's set 'Little Beauties Tags Set' here

Enjoy this challenge. We are all looking forward to stopping by your blogs to see your fantastic creations.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sheryl and lovely bookmark too. What a great idea making it detachable!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Sheryl. I love the image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx