Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Queen For A Day

Good morning all,
                          Thursday again already! It's time for a brand new challenge over at CRAFT.
This week our theme is ......
Queen for a Day/Fantasy/Bling it Up/Land of Make Believe

Our sponsors for this week are ...

 QKR Stampede                      Sassy Studio Designs 



As soon as I saw this image from Sassy Studio I fell in love with it.


As you can see I decided to make a twisted Easel Card. I love easel cards but am always reluctant to make them for people because they don't know how to make them stand up.

The image is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
The paper is from a set by Lynn Grieveson called Starlight mini kit here
I printed the papers onto photo paper to give the depth of colour I was looking for.
I decoupaged the star trail and added a few glitter stars.
It really was one of the quickest and easiest cards I have made and I love the end result.
Hope you like it too.

Enjoy this challenge, looking forward to stopping by your blogs.






10 comments:

  1. I love this card Sheryl. Brilliant background. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl what a fabulous image, its a Star Wards one isnt it, love your colour choice and your card design, its gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design with this fun image! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card & I can see the inspiration for the movie. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your image and it reminds me of the movie. Thank you for taking time to share your talent with us over at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    Hugz
    Lesia

    If you're interested I also have blog candy up for giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, great image and background, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have to get that image!! It's just perfect for oh so many cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect....love the theme and image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx