Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

A Stitch in Time

Good morning all,
                          I am soo glad that I did some of my DT projects in advance as there has been no time for crafting over the past week, due to the death of my mother in law last week.    
                          Today sees a new challenge over at CRAFT and this week the theme is

A Stitch in Time/ Use Stitching 
There are many ways you can interpret this theme and we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Our sponsors for this week are
LEJ Designs           Stitchy Bear Stamps      

I realised I need to build up a stock of guy cards so I used a set of digi papers from Crafts You Print to make this card.


It really was the easiest card to make.
The aeroplane images are actually part of the paper which I cropped and re-sized then printed onto canvas paper. The paper is from a set called Trains, planes and automobiles - here
The stitching is faux  and was added to the paper digitally. 
The small wooden buttons down in the bottom corner and the charm were from ebay.
The lovely sentiment was from Paper Make Up Stamps
The tag was cut using a Go Kreate die.
I just love the feel of this card and think it is perfect for an older man - as most of the men in my family are now.


Have fun with this challenge. 
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx