Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Anything but a card

Good morning, well here we are almost at the end of another week, my how time flies!
Today over at CRAFT we have a new challenge.
This week we would like to see projects that are…

Anything But A Card

Our sponsors this week are

 LEJ Designs                        Wags n Whiskers


My project this week combines Ride ‘m Ryan from Wags ‘n Whiskers
and  a suitcase box template from The Cutting CafĂ©




I have made this suitcase for our grandson Ryan.
He loves his aunty’s three King Charles Spaniels so much that at Christmas he asked for a dressing up dog outfit.
As soon as I saw this stamp I thought of him.
The case has his own ‘puppy’ and puppy blanket inside so that he can take it with him wherever he goes.


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Nitwit collection Tails and Wags
The Ribbon and button is from my stash.

Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is beautiful! fab creation. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl, Oh youve certainly got a very happy little lad with that case, its just brilliant, and I love the papers and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx