Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

Things With Wings

Good morning all,
                           I hope you are all enjoying this scorching weather.

Today as always on Monday we have a brand new challenge at 

This week our theme is ………..

Things With Wings


And our fantastic sponsor is ……


For my card I chose this super cute image
‘Get Bee-ter’



Unfortunately I feel like this poor little guy at the moment. I feel really sorry for myself!
The papers are from a set I bought from Design House Digital which sadly has closed down today.
The rose leaves were cut out on my Silhouette.
The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Do enjoy the weather and the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheryl your image make me smile, what a gorgeous one, I love your card design and your papers and colour choice is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx