Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Monkey Business

Good Morning, can you believe it is August already?
Today I am sharing my DT project for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Using this fabulous digi bundle from
The theme as always is Anything goes with a twist of Happy Birthday




I love these pop up boxes because they fold flat for posting.
The images are all from the bundle.
The papers are from the NITWIT Collection – Going Bananas
The bunting is made using two x- cut dies.
The ribbon is from my stash.

I made this project for my gorgeous granddaughter who has moved to Texas from Kula Lumpa where she was bprn. She regularly went to see the monkeys in the jungle there and really misses them.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges……
·                     Artbymiran Challenge Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks -  Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge animals or birds

One Stitch At A Time Anything goes with Children

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
    ... Good luck hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl love the fabulous box of monkeys and love the one hanging off the edge-great bunting too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just popping back to say -Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome digi bundle! I love this box, it is full of details and surprises. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card...love this! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughter will love these monkeys! What a wonderfully personalised gift. Thanks for joining us for our ATG challenge at Southern Girls!
    Lauren DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaa, so cute!! I love it! So totally cute, I can't stop looking at it. :D Thank you for joining the One Stitch At A Time Challenge AG w/Children. :D
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!! I love all the details you put into it and your coloring is lovely! Thank you so much for taking part in our Art by MiRan Challenge ♥

    ArtByMiran Challenge Blog DT
    ♥CharmingChicCards♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, thanks for sharing it with the Southern Girls. Good luck, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the monkeys and fab design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck :-)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx