Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 17 July 2016

Colour Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

Good Morning,
                       It’s Sunday and time for another challenge over at

As always we are anything goes with the optional twist of colour challenge using the table below.





  
Our fabulous sponsor this week is ….

For my card this week I choseCadence’

From the table I chose ‘white, pink and green' 

I decided to remove her wings as I prefer her without.
She is coloured with Promarkers.
I am afraid I can’t remember where the papers are from.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The tulle, gems, ribbon and lace are from my stash.
The doily was cut using a cheery Lynn die.
The banner with a doo hickey die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - 2W, must use ribbon, must be a card – (July 17) "Anything Goes as long as it has an image" (W1 of 2)
Little Claire's M 3rd Saturday,P15, 3E, SIO  July - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - W, 3E – #333 - Add Bling
Creative Fingers -  2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.113 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 33 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow Sheryl! I enlarged this and discovered so many delightful details... the glitter in her hair, the lace behind her! I love the highlights you created in your coloring and the fussy cutting - nicely done!!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning that's for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the colour combo Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed card Sheryl the image, papers and card design is superb, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx