Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Anything Goes at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,

Welcome to another challenge at  I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight’s theme is
 Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this week is
KennyK
For my DT card I used After Party
 

 

 

The image is coloured with Promarkers
The delicious papers are from MagicalStudio - here
The gems and gold paper are from my stash.
The rosettes were made from ribbon from my stash using the mini bowmaker from Embellishment Attic
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….


Great Impressions - M, 1E, - October - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #321 Include the word "happy"
Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (October) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - W, use your stash - Make Your Own Embellishment ( ribbon rosettes)


Going Grey With Scrap-Creations M,(3rd Tuesday) 2E - Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Beautiful rossettes.
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, and I love that image, which you have coloured brilliantly.

    Thanks for joining us at our Fab nFunky 'happy' challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome party card Sheryl. Great image, sentiment and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy sister card! Love it! Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx